Please review the following attachments for the September 20-22nd Hike.
Volunteer opportunities on behalf of VOCM Cares Foundation:
If you’re interested in helping out by selling packages of holiday greeting cards at various craft fairs and sales locations, please contact Jackie Dolomont at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claire’s Craft Fair at Easter Seals House
- Saturday Oct 18th- 9:45am-4pm
- Sunday Oct 19th- 8:45am-3:30pm
Avalon Mall GAP Court
- Monday Oct 27th- 10:30am- 3:30pm & 3:30pm-8:00pm
- Saturday Nov 1st- 3:30pm-8:00pm
- Sunday Nov 2nd- 12noon-5pm
- Monday Nov 3rd- 10:30am- 3:30pm & 3:30pm-8:00pm
Avalon Mall Food Court Entrance
- Friday Nov 28th – 10:30am- 3:30pm & 3:30pm-8:00pm
- Saturday Nov 29th -3:30pm-8:00pm
Parent/Student accounts from previous years could not be migrated over to the new NLESD PowerSchool server.
Therefore new accounts will be created for all parents / guardians and students. This account information will be distributed to parents this Thursday at Curriculum Night. If you are unable to attend, you can pick up the document at the office or email or send a note to one of the secretaries to allow your son or daughter to pick it up on your behalf.
The following documents contain a sample letter to you as well as a letter from the NLESD about the Parent Portal. There is also documentation to help you set up your account for web access.
- NLESD Parent Portal Userguide Sept 2014
- NLESD_Parent_Portal_Letter_Sample 2014
- NLESD Letter to Parents PowerSchool Securities 2014