This is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and there is an exciting event happening this week that requires student volunteers:
The 1st Candlelighters Day at the Races happening on Sunday September 14th at 2pm at the St. John’s Racing and Entertainment Centre (Harness Racetrack in Goulds).
You’ll be needed to help with the bake sale, 50/50’s, taking donations at the door and all kinds of fun stuff!
Please let me know if you can help at either event. Thanks you so much for your consideration.
- Amanda Kinsman
- Provincial Family Program Coordinator
- Candlelighters Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- P.O. Box 5846, St. John’s, NL A1C 5X3
- Phone: (709) 745-4448 /1-866-745-4448
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org