Additional highlights on admission into the Bachelor of Nursing (Collaborative) Program:
- Online Nursing application: The updated 2016 online Nursing application is now available. Applicants currently attending high school must fill out two applications: one to Memorial University and one to Nursing. The Nursing application is embedded within the Memorial application, therefore as soon as students select Nursing as their program of study, it will automatically bring them into the Nursing application. There is only one application fee, $50, which is for the Memorial admission application. Applicants can find the link to apply here: http://www.mun.ca/nursingadmissions/Admission/HowtoApply/
- Nursing Admissions Website: Our Nursing Admissions website makes it much easier to find answers to the questions you and your students may have:
- Required High School Average for Nursing: To be competitive for admission into the Bachelor of Nursing (Collaborative) Program, high school applicants should have an 80% average or higher on the required courses for admission. The required high school courses can be found on this high school link: http://www.mun.ca/nursingadmissions/Admission/HighSchoolApplicants/
- Deadline to Apply: The deadline to apply to Nursing is March 1st.
- Reference Form: Information pertaining to references, along with the link to the Form can be on the Nursing Admissions website: http://www.mun.ca/nursingadmissions/Admission/ReferenceForm/
- Email: If you should not receive this email and/or you know of someone that should receive this email but is missing from the list, please let us know.