Course Selection for Current Level I‘s and II’s
Please return your course selection sheets signed by a parent or guardian before Easter holidays. You must register by Thursday, March 24, your courses on line as well, using the instructions below.
1. Course sections will be completed online through PowerSchool – https://pschool.nlesd.ca/public
2. Use your user name and password to access Power School.
3. Click on the Class Registration icon on the left side of the page
4. A new page opens with a listing of the course categories similar to the regular selection sheets
5. You can make your course selections by clicking on the pencil icon on the right side of each course category
6. This opens a new window. Click on the box on the left of the courses you are interested in for next year. Then select Okay.
7. This will show your selected courses on the main page.
8. When you are finished you should have 14 credits selected – as noted at the bottom of the page
9. If you have any red exclamation marks you will need to correct the sections.
10. When you are finished make sure you click Submit at the bottom of the page.
11. You will be able to make changes after you click Submit.